Monday, May 19, 2008

Ruby


The picture I have put on here today is a picture of little Ruby at 10 weeks old. Little did I know then that this dog would become my sweetheart! She was the runt of her litter. She was born in the back of the car. Her breeder had gone up to N.C. to see them be born and pick them up- I forget all the details, but anyway, she put the mom and pups in the car and headed for Florida and next thing she knew little Ruby was being born in the backseat. She instantly fell in love with her too and named her Ruby. We didn't change it, though we call her boobies more than anything, don't ask me why. Seriously, I don't know.



She is one precious dog. She loves me. She is right by my side at all times. She sits by my left leg much of the time and I love it. Never had a loyal dog before as I have been a husky lover for a number of years and loyalty is not their thing.

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.