Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Favorite Place to Shop

I love to shop on Etsy! Right now I have to window shop as funds are tight, but I like to put the things I love in my favorites and look at them from time to time and think about what I might like to get first. Most of these are just fabulous finds to me. These under $50 that just thrill me because they are handmade, creative and created with love and care. I am going to post some of my favorite things here but before I do that I want to find out a few things first. I also want to post a few of my favorite shops. I don't want this to turn into one of those rolling, scrolling places where everyone's shop is listed though. I want it to clearly be just MY favorite shops. I have looked on other shopping sites, I am not an Ebay person, I just don't like the way that is set up. To me it is messy and disorganized and I always find TOO much of everything and NOTHING that I really want. Etsy just suits me. It's clean and organized and pretty and creative and full of very talented people all just trying to get their art out there for people to see and buy so that they can do more of it. A really nice shopping experience!

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.