Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I just found this quote on an email sent to me. The email had nothing to do with the quote and I have no idea who wrote this, but I would love to know. Anyone have an idea or know where to look it up? Please leave me your comments if you do.



"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man." St Francis Of Assisi

A friend just emailed me that this was a quote by St Francis. 11/13. Thanks, Clark!


1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Nice post ... And I feel ol' saint Frank (as I like to call him) called it right!

And I'm reminded of a photo I have somewhere, of a raccoon standing on my St. Frank statue to reach the bird feeder - It was one of those beautifully amusing magical moments.

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.