Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weird Stuff Happens!

Ok, so I saw this really cool story about wasps who had built a nest in a Buddhist temple and had built the nest in the shape of a "sitting buddha"! I looked at the picture attached and sure enough it looked like a sitting Buddha to me and I thought how really cool, and before I got carried away with my wonderful self I said... (to myself) Wait a minute! Isn't this just like all the people I call crazy when they see the Virgin Mary in a tree or a bagel or Jesus in a windowpane or whatever? So I looked around the blog a little more and sure enough there was a link attached where you can find all kinds of weird religious news- so in the interest of fairness, here is a link to some wacky religious news stories:
http://weirdnews.about.com/od/artisticendeavors/tp/Signs-of-God.htm

The wasps, I think that was something special!!

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.