Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well, I decided I wanted my "featured items" on my Etsy shop to have some significance! So, I decided to offer free shipping on those 3 items. This is a nice way to offer a deal! I can do it beforehand so that when the customer checks out they are not charged shipping. No need to do refunds back for a percentage sale or any of that stuff. Straightforward and simple. Just the way I like it!! So, I hope some of you will take advantage of it! And if there is a particular item you would like "featured" just let me know! I'd be glad to help folks out that way!! This is my newest piece- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28913676.

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.