Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am always so happy when a customer really likes what they have purchased! It just gives me a really good feeling! I got information today from the last online customer I had that she got her anklet and "just loves it"! It was so weird, because when she made her purchase from ecrater it didn't show up in the shop as a sale. Somehow it just went through Google checkout without affecting the ecrater shop. Anyway, I prefer my shop on etsy.com, but my ecrater shop is still there I just don't update it as frequently. I am glad she found me and really glad she likes her anklet! A good day for me!!

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.