Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cassidee B Update

I hear that Cassidee is doing pretty well. She is still on chemo and will be for a while. It's a long treatment. I guess the last PET scan showed some reduction in the tumor on her lungs and that's good news! (She had a Wilms tumor that spread to her lungs and you can find out more about Wilms on her website. I think she has a link there telling about this childhood cancer.)

There will be another event this weekend for fundraising purposes, but there will not be a trust fund set up for her.

If anyone reading my blog wishes to donate to Cassidee to help her and her family cope with the financial crisis that an illness like this causes, please feel free to leave me a comment and I will find out how you can mail your donation to her uncle who is handling the business end of this.

Thanks for your prayers and keep them coming!

Here is a link to her website and blog: http://www.cassideeb.com

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.