Saturday, October 25, 2008

Watering Dogs

Anyone who has read my blog for any length of time knows that I have dogs. 5 of them right now and I have had as many as 8! I won't do that again! 5 is definitely my limit unfortunately and I say unfortunately because there are so many dogs who need a home that I would really love to have the facilities and the finances to have more. Anyway, I thought I would share with you their water bowl!! Doesn't that sound exciting!!? lol! But, seriously, we have had a few different water stations and set ups over the last couple of years and finally we have found something that works great and looks beautiful. It was a little expensive, but it has so many great features that I am not complaining. For one, it keeps me from checking on water several times a day. 5 doggies go through a lot of water in a day, especially here in Florida. So, what is this great waterbowl you say? Here take a look!

It's a waterfall we got from Lowe's. My husband added a float feature so that whenever the water level gets low, fresh water fills it up! It also has a drain and because of where we placed it we can simply open the drain when we need to and give it a good cleaning and add completely fresh water. The kids (dogs, don't let me confuse you!) seem to love it and I love having a water feature on my deck. Much more attractive than their previous water bowls scattered all over everywhere. I forgot to take a shot with some of them drinking from it, so I'll have to do that and post those later! Oh, it also has a cool light that makes it look awesome at night. I don't think our dogs care much about the decorating around it, but I like to do that from time to time. This is my latest design. Anyway, there you have it. Just thought I would share a little of my home life with you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.