Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beautiful Pictures

If you love beautiful photography and pictures of Italy, particularly Venice and Florence then I might know of an Etsy store for you! I "met" this nice woman on an Etsy forum and took a look around her store and just fell in love with her notecards and photographs. It makes me want to do more writing so that I can send these lovely cards to someone! The pictures are rich and vibrant and give me the feeling of being right there- in Italy. She has pictures of other places and things too, some of which may appeal to others more, but the Italy ones just really grabbed me. Take a look and see what you think. I'd love to read your comments after you've looked around her shop! Thanks!

http://www.photosbykpricola.etsy.com

1 comment:

Stela said...

her photography IS amazing!! Very beautiful and vibrant.

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.