Monday, August 11, 2008

Jewelry Fashion Trends 2008

Jewelry Fashion at the Teen Choice Awards
Well, normally this wouldn't be something I would even check into, but since it came into my inbox I decided to give it a look. I didn't see a whole lot that inspired me. A lot of gold chains with delicate pendants, nothing to inspire my beading brain! But, this one, I loved and wouldn't it have been great to make it for her!! Check it out!



Kristen Bell at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards - August 3, 2008 in Los Angeles, California
Kristen Bell's long necklace appears to be made from turquoise, onyx and pearls, all set in yellow gold.

There were a couple of others that caught my eye too! Scarlett Johansson just because she can never look bad and of course here she is ever so bold!

Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Scarlett Johansson at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards - August 3, 2008 in Los Angeles, California
Big flashy beads on a huge chain -- Scarlett Johansson pulls off a look I probably wouldn't like on most people.

And finally this really awesome ring! I don't make rings personally, but I have seen lots of pretty ones on Etsy and so this one made me take a second look!

Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Driver Danica Patrick at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards - August 3, 2008 in Los Angeles, California
Danica Patrick's large floral ring with a pearl center spread out to cover a good portion of her fingers. Her purple (snakeskin?) clutch is embellished with colored gemstones.Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Driver Danica Patrick at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards - August 3, 2008 in Los Angeles, California
Danica Patrick's large floral ring with a pearl center spread out to cover a good portion of her fingers. Her purple (snakeskin?) clutch is embellished with colored gemstones
.

If you would like a link to the whole article with all the pictures, here you go!http://jewelry.about.com/od/famousjewels/ig/Jewelry-at-Teen-Choice-Awards/index.01.htm


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Take this Quiz

You Are 67% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.